Thursday, August 2, 2012

2012 Steve going off to San Diego

 Steve was very excited for his new adventure in San Diego.  We are going to miss him but know he will enjoy learning new things and meeting new people. 
 Steve wanted to take a picture of Dad and I.
 I love these two good and handsome men.

 I was very happy Steve let me take his picture before he left.  He even said oh yes mom pictures are good. 
We have had so much fun having Steve live with us for the month of July.  He was working and off to Ohio for a week but when he was here we enjoyed his company.  He has been working for the Air Force full time even though he is a Reservist.  He applied and was accepted to U.C. San Diego and has decided to get his Master's Degree there.  We are very proud of him for his hard work and big goals.  Here are some pictures of him right before he was heading out the driveway.  Also note that Ken has lost 40.5 pounds.  I am so proud of him!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dad looks so good! Wow! Good for him. You look really good too Mom, it's just more shocking to see Dad that thin. :) He really does look a lot younger. Fun pictures!

Wendy McNiven said...

Great pictures! Everyone looks stellar. Good luck to Steve with his new location, school, etc.