Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow in Loomis











When I awoke this morning I couldn't believe all the snow on the ground in Loomis! Wow I have never seen anything like it. It was so beautiful. By the time I got out to take pictures it was already starting to melt. It was so amazing to see all of the wetlands and our yard covered in a blanket of snow. It was so much fun to see. I felt like I was in Utah or Nevada. It was fun to experience snow in Loomis.

4 comments:

Wendy McNiven said...

Mom, I'm glad you posted pictures. I saw that it was snowing there, and meant to call you all day and ask about it, but never got the chance. It snowed here for the first time on Saturday, and it was so pretty, especially for Christmastime!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

Wow mom. That is so neat. Thanks for posting the pictures. Now we just need to see pictures of your Christmas tree.

Sarah said...

It's so weird to see that house and yard with snow on it. But I believe it. It was COLD when I was there. Of course now I'm back home and it's really cold...

K. Lou said...

Hi Marlene! This is Kristy--Rob's sis. I just had to pop in and say hi. Love the pictures of the snow-covered yard. What an unusual phenomenon for your part of the world! Amy called me the morning of our big snowfall and told me that it had snowed at your place. crazy.

have a wonderful holiday season!!