We had a fun Christmas singing party on December 2oth. Ken and I invited some people over from the ward to come and visit and sing. It was so nice to have Heidi home so she could help play the piano and sing. Ken made his delicious hot wassail and we had a fun time visiting with everyone.
Heidi, Tanner and Melanie visiting.
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry that I was sick and missed the festivities. Of course, I had no voice at all, so I could not have contributed to the singing anyway. But Colin really had a good time!
Mom, All your pictures look so fun! Thanks for sharing. Everyone in the family is so beautiful and handsome, it's quite amazing! Your table and food looked wonderful, too. It looks like you had lots of fun.
What beautiful pictures- thanks for sharing! YOur house and tables all look beautiful. Steve looks sharp in his fatigues. Heidi's gingerbread houses look great, too. I love you! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment