Monday, July 23, 2012

Family gatherings in June/July 2012

























I have not blogged in sometime and have so many wonderful things happening.  Heidi performed her Senior recital in March and Amy, Wendy, Sarah, Sam, Ken and I were able to fly out for it.  Then Heidi graduated in April and Ken and I flew back and then drove her to Iowa to finally be with Sam!!!  We had a fun time with Amy, Rob, Seth, Brenna, Grant, Russell, Sydney, Sam, Heidi and Steve in June.  We had a great time with the grandkids and family.  We roasted s'mores and played baseball in the back yard.  Ken, Heidi, Sam, Seth, Brenna and I all went to Tahoe for a fun hike too!  I will be blogging about the Florida trip tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

Great pictures mom!

Wendy McNiven said...

The pictures are beautiful! It looks like so much fun, we wish we could have been there!