Sunday, July 29, 2012

2011 Fall trip to see Sarah and Wendy and families

 Sarah and Jeremy dressed up and going out for a night on the town!

 I had fun babysitting the boys so Sarah and Jeremy could have a night out!
 From Pittsburgh I flew on to New Jersey to see Wendy and her family.





This blog is out of order but I realized I had never loaded these pictures. So I decided to go ahead and add them.  I had a wonderful time going to see Sarah and Wendy and their sweet families.  I had also flown to see Amy and her family last fall but don't have any pictures from that trip.  Now that I am blogging again I better get with it!  I did want to mention what a great time I had with Amy's family too.  I went one day to Seth and Brenna's classroom and I was so impressed with their charter school!  It was amazing. I am so proud of all of my daughter's and what great mother's they are.  Everyone is teaching their children the gospel and have so much love in their homes.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that was a long time ago. :) I can't believe how dark Connor's hair was! He's such a blondie now. Cute!

Wendy McNiven said...

Very fun!