Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nampa trip

I drove to Boise with my friend Christie Pace and Marcie Gallacher for Christie's wedding in the Boise temple. We had such a fun time chatting and we made the drive from my house to Amy's house in 7 1/2 hours. Christie told us to not drink any water and we only stopped for ten minutes in Winnemucca. I had a great time visiting with Amy, Rob and their four adorable children. Amy had not been feeling well and she had lost her voice. She was a trooper and we all had fun together. Amy played a beautiful organ solo in church and I had fun going down to the church to listen to her practice. Brenna came with us and was so excited to go with "the girls". I played lots of basketball with Seth and Brenna, did puzzles and read books with all of the children. Rob and Amy have such a fun family and I was so glad I got to make the trip to see them in their beautiful new home in Nampa.





3 comments:

Wendy McNiven said...

Wow, Brenna looks so pretty and grown up in the first picture. How fun.

linda said...

I'm glad that the driving to Idaho went smoothly and without incident. How fun that you got to spend time with Amy and Rob's family!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

Oh- what cute pictures! I am so glad you posted those beacuse I did not take one pictures while you were here!! :(